We are very happy to announce the release of the ZUMspot Pi Zero board.
The ZUMspot RPi is an advanced radio module board.
Paired with a Raspberry Pi and the MMDVM software becomes a small and efficient multi-mode digital hotspot.
· Fully assembled and tested
· Supports DMR, P-25, D-Star and System Fusion
· Onboard LEDs to show status (Tx, Rx, PTT, Mode)
· Up to 10mW RF power
· SMA antenna connector, UHF antenna included
· Mounts cleanly on all current Raspberry Pi’s including the Pi Zero
· Works on ODROID boards
· The firmware is pre-loaded and is easily upgraded via software.
· Connections for Nextion LCD display and I2C displays
· 1 Year Warranty
· Open source firmware (MMDVM) and board design
· Open source 3D printable case available
· 144 MHz, 220MHz and 900MHz versions to be released at a later date
We have a limited number on hand.
Please contact Bruce (firstname.lastname@example.org) for pricing and availability.